If you can see this text you need to install Flash Player

Birberry Finance Ltd - Property Insurance

Landlords Buildings & Contents Insurance 

Birberry Finance can help you with Landlord Household Insurance which is a comprehensive insurance policy offered at extremely competitive rates.

Birberry Finance can provide quotes to the Private Rented Sector for properties let to: Professionals/People of independent means, students, DSS and Unoccupied Properties. In addition we provide comprehensive cover for U.K. Holiday and Second Homes, as well as Holiday Homes within the European Union.

Commercial Property Insurance 

Birberry Finance can offer a comprehensive cover for most commercial properties including: - Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents
- Hairdressers and beauticians
- Restaurants, including cafés and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways
- Dental surgeries
- Car accessories stores
- Furniture stores
- Garden centres
- Commercial & residential combined 

Unoccupied Commercial Property

We provide Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance. This will provide you with cover for standard perils and property owner’s liability.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL COMBINED Insurance cover is also available for ’Commercial & Residential’ combined policies throughout the UK. The policy covers buildings with a combination of residential and commercial interests such as offices, shops, restaurants etc with residential accommodation attached. This includes commercial policies where the landlord lives above. We also provide cover for multiple tenancy types.

Tenants Contents Insurance

This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:

Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake
Storm or Flood
Theft or Attempted Theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
Escape of Water
Malicious Damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
Riots or Civil Commotion
Collision, Falling Trees or Branches
Lamp-posts, TV aerials or Masts
Additional benefits include:
Accidental Damage to Home Entertainment Equipment
Accidental Damage to Mirrors and Glass
Accidental Loss of Oil and Metered Water
Temporary Removal
Alternative Accommodation
Tenants Liability to the public up to £2,000,000
Accidental damage to Landlords Contents 

The policy includes full accidental damage cover to landlord’s contents which provides peace of mind for landlords, whilst helping to protect a tenant’s deposit. 

Personal Possessions

We offer additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. This includes personal effects, valuables and money.

Web Design West Midlands by West Midlands Media 2007